October 6, 2023
Join us for Harmony’s PrideLife Business Summit!
The B2B-focused PrideLife Business Summit on October 6, 2023 will draw influential business and community leaders, LGBT+ business owners, and DEI and supplier diversity professionals.
The focus of the event will be on how to strengthen your organization’s DEI efforts and employee resource groups, and how to attract top LGBT+ talent and diverse suppliers.
The Summit will feature a VIP breakfast, breakout and panel sessions, a marketplace, and supplier diversity matchmaking with LGBT+ business owners, followed by a networking event.
When & Where
Harmony’s PrideLife Business Summit will be held on October 6, 2023, at the Raleigh Convention Center. The Summit will feature 50 exhibitors and 500 attendees.
Who Should Attend the Business Summit
- Executives who want to realize their companies’ goals for diversity, equity, and inclusion, and who want to benefit from the higher revenues that diverse management teams generate.
- DEI professionals who want to learn best practices in the field, particularly as they relate to LGBT+ employees and suppliers.
- HR leaders who want access to top LGBT+ talent and better engagement with employees.
- Supplier diversity professionals who want to connect with LGBT+ suppliers.
- LGBT+ business owners who want to do business with corporations and government agencies.
- Anyone who wants to connect with leaders who are committed to support the LGBT+ business and professional communities.
Benefits of Participating
- CONNECTION – The PrideLife Business Summit offers an ideal opportunity for allied and LGBTQ+ corporate and small business leaders, ERG representatives, and DEI/supplier diversity professionals to connect and collaborate.
- VISIBILITY – This Summit will elevate your organization’s offerings to LGBTQ+ employees and the community in general; highlight your desire to connect with and serve LGBTQ+ individuals; and showcase your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Become a Sponsor of Harmony’s PrideLife Business Summit
Your attendance and sponsorship at these events will elevate your brand as an LGBTQ-friendly organization, and give you access to thousands of attendees and millions of media impressions.
There are numerous sponsorship opportunities available for the Expo. To learn how to become a valued sponsor of this event, please contact CJ Scarlet at cj.scarlet@HarmonyNC.org.